With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago. the Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag unifies the original details with a modern spirit. The Horsebit. part of Gucci’s genetic code. has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Presented on a small flap shoulder bag. the monotone hardware is paired with green leather and the bag is enriched with two detachable shoulder straps. one is crafted in emblematic blue and red Web the other is in leather.
- Green (GC468) ; Black (GC469)
- Green brass hardware with ceramic effect finishing
- Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Small size: 8″W x 5.7″H x 2″D